ReForest London aims to provide an accessible and inclusive environment. We need individuals who can translate documents so that non-English speaking Londoners can easily learn more about trees and ReForest London. These documents are also available on our website or at our events.
We may also reach out to Translators to attend planting events or community presentations to help with interpretation for non-English speaking individuals.
Responsibilities & Time Commitment
- Help translate and proofread ReForest London materials into specified language
- Attend events to help with interpretation for non-English speaking individuals
Time Commitment: Varies depending on project.
No training required
No previous experience required.
- Fluent in specified language
- Strong proficiency to read and write in specified language
- Ability to rewrite documents from English to specified language
Able to translate any of the following languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
If you are interested in this volunteer role then you may also want to check out our Storyteller role.
Please fill out our volunteer application form and indicate “Translator” as area of interest.