Donate to ReForest London
Help support our programs and keep the forest in "The Forest City"!
ReForest London Newsletter
Plant a Legacy
The gift of a tree is a meaningful way to honour someone and will last for generations. Plant a tree in the Celebration Forest in celebration of any occasion, or memory of a loved one. Watch Video
2013 Tree Planting Ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 25th, 2013. All are welcome to join us to help plant trees in celebration and memory of loved ones and pets.
Please note that Tree Gift ordering for the May 25th, 2013 planting ceremony is now closed. Any orders placed will be included in the 2014 Celebration Forest Ceremony. Thank you!
A Meaningful Way to Give
ReForest London's Tree Gift program plants native trees for Trees in Celebration, Trees in Memory and Trees for Pets in the Celebration Forest. Every tree planted is a living legacy that expresses our hope for the future, and is a unique way to honour someone special.
- Planting of a Memorial or Celebration tree may be ordered Online, or by contacting Jessica Danard, Tree Gift Coordinator at 519-936-9548 x 222.
- The Celebration Forest is located behind Parkwood Hospital and next to Westminster Ponds Environmentally Sensitive Area, in the city of London, Ontario. Learn More & View Map
- Planting takes place outdoors at the Celebration Forest after the annual dedication Tree Planting Ceremony. The next scheduled planting is on Saturday, May 25th, 2013 from 1-4pm (A rain date will also be set).
- The Ceremony is open to all who wish to attend and attendees can even participate in the tree planting, if they wish. All trees will be planted on the day of the Tree Planting Ceremony.
- If you would like your tree to be planted during the 2013 Tree Planting Ceremony, please order your tree no later than May 15th, 2013.
- Honouree names will be listed on the Dedication Forest Signage and perpetually on an online Dedication Registry.
- Donors will receive a Charitable Tax Receipt.
Personalize Your Gift
Send a personal message with your gift to notify the Honouree or Family of the deceased with your choice of either:
- A Greeting Card: Printed on FSC Recycled paper and sent by regular post.
- An E-card: Go paperless, and give a truly green gift.
- Print a Certificate: In a Hurry? Print your certificate at home or the office.