We are easily accessible by two major bus routes which bring you to within 1 km of our office.
- take the #6 bus to Parkwood Hospital. Get off the bus just after it crosses Commissioners and turns toward Parkwood.
- Go east to Western Counties Road and turn south (right).
- Continue walking until you reach the top of the hill, then turn right. We are the last building (Bruce Pavilion).
- take the Wellington (#13) bus to Wilkins Ave. Take the pedestrian path to the east of Wellington that leads to the Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation Centre (NRC).
- Continue southeast behind the centre to a dead-end road that leads to our building, the first white bungalow in a line of three. Look for a sign that says “Bruce Pavilion”.
- To reach our office, turn into the entrance to Parkwood Institute off Commissioner’s Road (801 Commissioners Road E). This road is called Western Counties Road. As you approach the hospital, go straight instead of turning right toward the hospital.
- Next, go down a small hill and then back up. At the top of the hill, you will come to a “T” intersection and see three pale yellow buildings on your right. Turn right toward these buildings. We are the last building with a big sign that says “Bruce Pavilion”.